Job Description: Receptionist/Administration
- Greets visitors to the Society’s office and answers in-person and telephone inquiries in a professional, courteous manner.
- Receives, sends, and distributes fax transmissions.
- Completes photocopying tasks as assigned.
- Maintains inventory of office equipment supplies; orders office supplies when minimal levels are reached.
- Ensures building is secure at the end of the day and during lunch hour by locking doors and windows.
- Receives and date stamps incoming mail; distributes in- and out-going mail and courier envelopes; delivers mail.
- Provides administrative support to the Property Manager.
- Assists the Bookkeeper as required.
- Prepares and maintains unit history in the property management program or database Maintenance system.
- Gives tenant Maintenance Repair Requests to the Maintenance contractor at the start of the business day.
- Those other related duties as directed by the Executive Director.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; accuracy recording numbers, text, and typewritten materials.
- Ability to deal with the public and to maintain courteous, professional conduct with the public, employees, and Directors of the Society.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience, and be willing to upgrade computer skills as required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional Suite or comparable software, and the general operation of computers are essential.
- Knowledge of office equipment including telephone switchboard, fax machines, photocopiers, and calculators.
- Must be bondable – a Criminal Record check is required.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to
mail: 1919-17th Avenue, Prince George, BC V2L 5R2For more information you are welcome to call the office at 250-564-9794